Money Talk India Finance Forum (MTIFF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why lose money when everyone can win says the student

3 posters

Go down

Why lose money when everyone can win says the student Empty Why lose money when everyone can win says the student

Post by krystal Tue Jun 22 2010, 06:24

In my second year of college in Texas and even though I'm studying Electronics I have a strong interest in investments and Forex trading. The problem is that I want to take it to a different level know as most of my choices thus far have resulted in a fairly profitable outcome. I started out with about 6k but now I’m approaching 30 and I'd like to know what my options are. Just for a heads up I traded mostly with ameritrade dotcom in the early days and did some fund management with Liquiditygiants dotcom as well as Americatrust dotcom so I'm looking for new ideas at a larger scale. Any help would be much appreciated and you may pm me instead of posting the information for everyone to see if you like. Thanks all.

krystal
MoneyTalker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Why lose money when everyone can win says the student Empty Re: Why lose money when everyone can win says the student

Post by shawn Tue Jun 22 2010, 06:28

hey krystal how did you join Americatrust dotcom my brother was reading the post and is asking

shawn
MoneyTalk New Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Why lose money when everyone can win says the student Empty Re: Why lose money when everyone can win says the student

Post by krystal Tue Jun 22 2010, 06:32

well i just signed up with them cause my friend invited me, if u want help on joining up let me know ok

krystal
MoneyTalker

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Why lose money when everyone can win says the student Empty Why lose money when everyone can win says the student

Post by Bhanu Mon Aug 02 2010, 16:36

Hai....
Good morning...

Thank you for sharing with us...

regards,
Phe9oxis
http://www.guidebuddha.com

Bhanu
MoneyTalker

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down