Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Always give some thought process while choosing mutual funds before investing. Find out what to consider and what research to do before choosing a fund. You can choose the fund on various factors but essentially these can be the following that you should look into:-
- Define your Investment objectives & time horizon.
- Choose your fund by the track record of scheme's performance over time.
- Always look for the right funds that will help your pile of investment to grow.
- Take a look at the fund companies i.e. Origin of the Mutual Fund.
- Look at the degree of transparency as reflected in frequency and quality of their communications.
- Analyze your risk appetite.
- Select funds that are consistent in giving returns.
- Number of posts : 51
Age : 33
Location : India
Registration date : 2010-08-09
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum